Friday, March 30, 2012

Disney on Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic in Review

We went to see Disney on Ice celebrates 100 Years of Magic last night.  I've seen many Disney on Ice shows over the years.  I've loved every single one I've seen.  I do not think there has been a bad one.  This show however has to be the best I have ever seen!  I really and truly loved this show.  We all did.  The running time is right under two hours, but the time just flew by.  There is a short intermission (ie: bathroom break).  The people working at the Coliseum were all great and really friendly.  They let us get right down next to the ice to take pictures, just asked that you stay a couple feet back from the barrier.  My husband and kids all loved the Mulan piece the best.  Beauty and the Beast, of course, was my favorite.  Though the It's a Small World portion was way up there.  If you can make it work, I highly recommend going!



  

 








No comments:

Post a Comment