Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Out and About

I'm currently sitting in a hotel room in Wyoming eating pizza with my kids and watching Dancing with the Stars.  Since last week we've already driven for 20 hours.  That's 20 hours in a compact car with all four kids and no husband.  Sigh.....  Thank goodness my kids are really good travellers!  If they were not I think I would be curled up in a little ball right now rocking back and forth while crying.  Instead I am just one very tired mama who cannot wait until we get home!  Only one more day of travel and then we will be at home.  Another four hours on the road.  Phew.  I'll have to tell you about our adventures later.  For now, lets just say that we have had a great time. 

We do have a definite be home by date.  This Thursday is Disney on Ice Celebrates 100 Years of Magic!  I am so excited to go to the show (and have my sweet husband drive there).  The show runs through the weekend, so if you haven't gotten tickets yet there is still time. 

For now, I'm going to head to bed and enjoy a night of hopefully good sleep before another long day.

No comments:

Post a Comment