Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Circus is Coming!

I have great memories from my childhood of going to the circus with my family.  I grew up in a small farming community.  We had a small circus come through town every year or two, I don't remember how often.  I do remember watching them set up the tent, seeing their animals, and watching the show.  It was something that was looked forward to.  The clowns, the elephants, the high wire and trapeze artists, the cotton candy.  Memories like these are ones that I want to share with my children.

I am a Feld Family Activator, and in exchange for my time and efforts in attending shows and reporting my opinion within this blog, as well as keeping you advised of the latest discount offers, Feld Entertainment has provided me with complimentary tickets to Feld shows and opportunities to attend private pre-Show events. 

Feld Entertainment brings us Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey and they are coming!  This year we get the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents Fully Charged show.  It looks fabulous.  The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey presents Fully Charged is coming to the Denver Coliseum from September 29th - October 9th.  Tickets are available through Ticketmaster.  Kids tickets are only $10 (restrictions apply, see below flyer) and all tickets are $10 on opening night (again, restrictions do apply)!  I hope to see some of you there.  Stay tuned for next week as I'll be giving away tickets!

No comments:

Post a Comment